TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting our website www.thehomeopathicacademy.com and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as the Company) who provide their services to you, subject to the terms and conditions given hereunder. You are requested to read the Terms & Conditions of usage carefully before accessing or using this website for online purchase of software. By accessing or using this site you agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by the terms and conditions stated herein. All products displayed on the website constitute an “invitation to offer.” Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The company reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The applicability of the terms and conditions listed below extends to all the aspects of the website and apps.
This site is designed by B. Jain RX LLP, The laws of India shall apply and courts in Delhi/New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. The Company solely reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without prior information to the customers/customers of the services.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The Company does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent are free of viruses or other harmful components. The company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage.
The company will not be responsible for any damage suffered by Customers from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
The process of registration will be mandatory for all our customers who agree and acknowledge that he/she shall be solely responsible for the conduct and that the company reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian cyber laws or any other law for the time being in force.
The company shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of goods due to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of the company and takes no responsibility or liability for any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on this website.
In no event shall the company and its directors, officials, representatives, and employees be liable for any damages or claims relating to products sold through its various platforms and will not be liable for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any other damages.
The availability of products is subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company and orders can be cancelled if the product goes out of stock or for any other reason. The company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is wrongly priced on the website even if the order has been confirmed and/or payment has been charged via any mode of payment.
In a credit / debit card transaction, the Customer must use a credit / debit card that is issued in the name of the Customer. The company will not be responsible for any credit / debit card fraud arising from misuse of the card. The onus for fraudulent usage of a credit / debit card will solely be on the Customer.
The company will charge freight or handling charges or shipping charges or statutory taxes as applicable and as decided by the company.
The company shall have no liability to the Customer or User for any delay or interruption in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
The Customer or User shall not during the use of the website or at any time post or publish any content, comments or act in any way that amounts to or potentially amounts to harassment of another User, including the teachers and the Company. If at any given point it comes to the notice of the Company that the Customer or User is engaged in any kind of harassment of other Users, then the Company shall have the sole right to suspend / terminate your account with immediate effect, without any notice of such suspension or termination. Additionally, the Company also reserves the right in its sole discretion to initiate any legal proceedings against the said Customer / User in such cases.
The Customer or User shall not during the use of the website or at any time post or publish any material that:
- they do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to the Site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents their connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- amounts to an advertisement for any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on the Site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via the Site;
- includes MP3/MP4/Any other type of media format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of the Website or any networks connected to the Site; or
- contains hyperlinks or URLs to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
The website may contain links or hyperlinks leading to sites, which are not maintained by, or related to the Company. Inclusion of such links cannot be construed as endorsement, sponsorship or any recommendation of the linked website. The Company is not responsible for the management of these websites and thus, is not responsible for the type of content therein. The Company holds no responsibility for the content on hyperlinked websites and makes no representations or warranties about the content including, but not limited to their completeness or accuracy.
The Company does not endorse any User content submitted on the website by any User, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. In such cases, the Company disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content.
Copyright, Reproduction Notice and Trademark
All website design, text, graphics, audio, video and the selection and arrangement are the exclusive property of B. Jain RX LLP and cannot be used or copied, reproduced, communicated or distributed without prior specific and written permission of the company.
The Company provides the paid Products and Courses solely for non-commercial and personal use purposes. Any Commercial or large scale usage of the Products and Courses can be undertaken only with prior specific and written permission of the Company.
The Company does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights. The Company has the sole right to remove all/any User Content if it comes to the notice of the company that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. The Company reserves the right to remove User Content without prior notice if it has reason to believe that the User Content infringes any copyright.
Registration on the website and the information provided is free, except the paid courses and other products sold by the Company on the website and other websites through various channels. Some features of the Website, not limited to the paid courses, may only be accessible to registered users and in some cases, only to the Customer who has paid for the said service.
The website offers the most secure payment options to the Customer or User in compliance with the laws using trusted 3rd party applications. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Customer or User during the process of payment. This includes, but is not limited to fraudulent transactions conducted using various modes of payment.
Customer will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account and password and also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that may occur under your their account or with their password. The Company and its affiliates reserve the right to cancel order, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at its sole discretion.
Non-Compliance with the Agreement
The company may in its sole discretion limit customer activity by immediately removing customer listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate customer membership, and/or refuse to provide customer with access to the site if:
- The customer has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information
- The customer is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the service, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
The Company holds the right to terminate accounts of the Customer or User for any reason it sees fit. In such an event, a refund, if any, would be processed at the sole discretion of the Company.