Repertory At A Glance
Repertory is the English term for the French term Repertoire which means a storehouse. Repertory is an index of symptoms which quickens the process of reaching the similimum. The repertory online course consisting of the entire process of repertorisation is explained with the help of clinical cases of Dr. Shashikant Tiwari.
The repertory online course consisting of the entire process of repertorisation is explained with the help of clinical cases of Dr. Shashikant Tiwari. The first and second module covers the introductory part of case taking, analysis of the case, evaluation of the case so that a suitable repertory can be selected for finding out a similimum. The remaining modules include the study of various repertories like BBCR, Kent, Boenninghaussen and modern repertories with their philosophies and working methodologies as per the suitability of the case.
- 1. What is Repertory : An Insight FREE 33 min
1. It helps in correct prescribing by finding a similar remedy based on the right principle.
2. To study the repertory and the whole content of this course and methodology of prescribing in different types of cases.
Beneficiaries: UG/PG Students
1. Selection of the remedy on correct methodology through repertorisation.
2. Developing the correct procedure of understanding a case and working out the case in a logical and scientific way.