Practice of Medicine: Paediatrics
Paediatrics is a branch of medicine that deals with the diseases and disorders of children and adolescents and their medical care. Children being the foundation of humankind, Paediatrics forms an important arena of the subject of Practice of Medicine. Healthy children develop healthy communities and healthy communities cater to the society physically, emotionally, financially, and socially, leading to an overall growth and development.
The subject of Paediatrics has been dealt with in great depths and details taking into account the difference in readings and stats of children from those of adults. Every module elaborates upon the different aspects of human physiology and pathology from the paediatric angle. The diseases and disorders have all been explained extensively yet comprehensively for easy understanding.
- 1. Neonates: Growth and Development FREE 41 min
- 4. 4A - Paediatric Nutrition: Breast Feeding & Balanced diet with emphassis on Macronutrients 54 min
- 6. 4C - Nutrition: Balanced Diet with Emphasis on Micronutrients (Minerals) and Electrolyte Balance 43 min
- 13. Paediatric Endocrinology 33 min
- 14. Paediatric Hematology 41 min
- 15. Paediatric Ophthalmology 30 min
- 17. Paediatric Pulmonology 22 min
- 21. Rheumatism in children 24 min
- 25. Emergency in paediatrics 23 min
- 26. 20A - Clinical Techniques in Paediatrics - Techniques of History Taking & General And Systemic Examination in Newborn Babies 43 min
- 28. Paediatric Therapeutics 43 min
Paediatricians are trained in diagnosing and subsequently dealing with the ailments of children right from the beginning of their postnatal life, through infancy, childhood, and up till adolescence. Studying the concepts of paediatrics is important at the undergraduate level as the learner becomes well versed with the theoretical concepts of paediatrics that will eventually help in enhancing the practical abilities of the learner in medical practice. The learner will learn the intricacies of the subject of paediatrics and get the latest updates as per the world health organization through this course which will upgrade and equip him with the latest advancements in the field and geer him/her up for medical practice as a paediatrician.
Beneficiaries: UG_IV Year
Course Benefit: The course delineates all the core concepts of paediatrics enhancing the learner’s knowledge about the theoretical aspects of the subject. The learner will get acquainted with several latest developments in the academic field of paediatrics apart from the undergraduate syllabus as designed by the CCH.