Grant Bentley (ND Dip Hom Grad Dip Psych. Th reg AROH, ATMS) Principal – Victorian College of Classical Homeopathy – Homeopathic Facial Analysis (HFA) Research.
Grant Bentley is from Melbourne, Australia and has been working and studying in various fields of natural therapies since 1987. Grant is a qualified Homeopath and Naturopath and has studied Clinical Hypnosis and has a Post Graduate Diploma in Eriksonian Psychotherapy.
- Grant has been in clinical practice for almost 30 years. Treating children with PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections) is a major part of his clinical focus and he is now regarded as a world expert in the homeopathic treatment of this condition.
- In the 1990â€™s Grant became the principal of the Victorian College of Classical Homeopathy; a college known for its high academic standards in classical homeopathic philosophy and practice.
- In the late 1990â€™s Grant began a research project on facial structure and miasms. This project became a new homeopathic methodology known as Homeopathic Facial Analysis (HFA). Since its development, HFA has been taught to both undergraduate and postgraduate students all around the world. To date, practitioners in more than 25 countries use HFA.
- Grant is the author of five homeopathic books
- Appearance and Circumstance (2003) details the nature of miasms (inherited stress and health responses) and how facial analysis can be used to determine a patientâ€™s stress response using classical homeopathy.
- HomÅ“opathic Facial Analysis (2006) continues this work with detailed descriptions and examples of facial analysis. These two books have been combined and published for Asia renamed Facial Analysis and Homeopathy (BJain 2011).
- Soul & Survival (2008) explains how these inherited stress responses (the survival instinct or miasm) influence our instinctive memories and define our behaviors when we are stressed.
- How Aphorism 27 Changed The World (2012) examines aspects of The Organon in reference to contemporary practice, with focus on its place in relation to scientific thought and universal principles
- PANDAS â€“ Reaching out, a natural and homeopathic approach (2016) highlights how homeopathy can treat all aspects of Pandas â€“ tics, delayed development, behavioral issues and physical problems including immune compromise.